Welcome to Roman Heights
Roman Heights holiday cottages are two 3-bedroom holiday cottages located in the heart of Hadrian's Wall country, only 700 metres from Hadrian's Wall itself.
The cottages are located on a farm dating from the 1800’s and are converted farm building more recently used as a blacksmiths.
You would struggle to find better scenery and location than Roman Heights offers:
- Located in the Northumberland National Park with stunning views;
- We are in the official dark sky area;
- Away from busy roads in a quite area offering a safe environment for families;
- Centrally located amongst the main tourist attractions that Hadrian's Wall offers;
- Free collection from Newcastle and Carlisle airports or a local train station for visitors without transport;
- Free drop off and collection service for guests who want to explore Hadrian's Wall attractions on foot or visit one of the local pubs without having to drive.